Volunteer - End of Summer 2017
What’s been happening during this summer?
- Engineers have designed the water, septic and electrical plans
- Historic Preservation Architects prepared a "Condition Assessment" that includes work prioritization
- Mariner Boathouse - new roof & log work
- All decks in main camp were given a fresh coat of stain
- Shower House - new floor and windows
- New entrance stairs on a few buildings
- Glazing and painting of windows
- Guide/Staff - shingles replaced
- Hilltop Cabins - new screens, roof repairs and all doors re-hung
Can I still help in 2017?
We have a few weekend dates still available for volunteers. If you are interested sign up below with your availability.
There is plenty of work for unskilled and enthusiastic volunteers. If you have a particular skill like carpentry, plumbing, electrical or masonry we have a number of projects that require those skills as well.
This appeal is for individual assistance and not a formal work weekend. And, NO running water yet (port-o-johns and bottled water are provided).
(Must be 14 years old and accompanied by parent/guardian to participate)